Real questions, asked on interview:
- What is compostion over inheritance?
- What is difference between struct and class? Why we use one or another?
- Which design patterns you used?
- Inversion of control and dependency injection
- Why we use static class or static method?
- Difference between overloading and overriding
- Didderence between Abstract class and interface
- What is SOLID?
- What is Singleton?
- What is Factory design pattern?
- Entify framework: pro and cons
- Unit tests, how they change process of development?
- Add new functionality withour breaking existing
- Two pays of passing parameters to query using ADO.NET
- What is serverless and why we use it?
- What is ‘using’ in C#?
- What is disposible?
- Difference between dispose and desctructor
- Difference betwnn IEnumerable and IQuerable
- Difference between String and StringBuilder
- String, is it reference or value type?
- What is nullable and why to use them?
- How to use conteiner for DI?
- How we use Singleton in DI?
- Name of container in DI
- Why we use interfaces in DI?
- Difference betwwen ref and out parameters
- How to keep session in MVC Core?
- Waht is difference between .NET and .NET Core?
- What is difference between TempData and ViewData?
- How to calculate number of visitors in MVC?
- What’s new in .NET Core 3.x?
- How SignalR works?
- How to use ajax in MVC?
- Routing in MVC
- What is CLR?
- What is GAC?
- Can we use Unit Tests for private methods?
- What is difference between .NET Core and .NET Standard?
- Did you TPL?
- Which verbs are used in Web API?
- Can we use HttpPost to get info?
- Can we use Get to rend request in body?
- How to log every request?
- How to do autentification in Web Api?
- How to catch exeptions in Web Api?
- What is Web API gateway?
- How to use autentifiacation in Web API?
- How to debug and fix query or SP?
- difference between primary key and unique key
- difference between primary key and primary index
- difference between SP and view
- difference between SP and function
- difference between truncate and delete
- difference between inner join, left join and right join
- difference between union and union all, except and intersect
- difference between having and where
- difference between clastered and nonclastered
- How to do unit testing for SQL?
- Some difference between old versions of SQL server and new
- Types of temporary tables
- Can SP return json?
- Trnsaction isolation level
- What is better: use SP or queries in the code?
- Did you use triggers?
- What is default schema?
- What is CQRS and why to use it?
- How to increasy queries perfomance?
- How to protect private information?
- Which JS Framoworks you used?
- How inheritance work in JS?
- How to bind data to field in jQuery?
- What is selection in jQuery?
- Difference between directive and expression in Angular
- Types of directives in Angular
- What is difference between Angular and AngularJS?
- What is virtual DOM in React?
- What Azure services you have used?
- How to scale application?
- How to create mobile app having web application?
- How we can do CD?
- Agile roles
- Story ponts
Written on November 30, 2019